Have you been feeling stressed and anxious about starting your career, and that you don’t have enough real-world experience to get your dream job?
I get it, I felt that way too.
What I’ve learned over the last decade from working with thousands of college students is that it really comes down to 3 things you can do to feel qualified and gain experience.
- Level Up Your Story and Gain the Confidence you Need to Connect with Professionals
- Make Courageous Connections to Discover that You Are Not Alone
- Build Your Qualified – and Stop Waiting for Permission – so You Can Achieve Your Dream Career
Good Morning America:
I’ll walk you through it step by step. Join me for my QUALIFED Career Challenge and I’ll see you on the other side 🙂
“Amanda wants us to love what we do and make a greater impact in the world. I can already sense the ripple effect of her book.”
– Hal Elrod, Bestselling author of The Miracle Morning and The Miracle Equation
“If you’ve ever felt unqualified, this book will convince you otherwise. Amanda takes you on a journey to discover what you want, and empowers you to go get it. An inspiring read!”
– Keith Ferrazzi, New York Times #1 Best-Selling Author of Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone